You have been granted access to the LightOn Cloud. Now it’s time to use it.
Here is a simple How to Get Started Guide made for you. Please, make sure that you have read the Terms of Service as well.
Follow these few steps to start working:
1. Shortly after your application, you should have received an invitation to set up your credentials for the LightOn Cloud booking system which is based on the SuperSaas platform. This invitation remains active for 24 hours. If you fail to complete the process within this time frame you may contact us by replying directly to this email or at email@example.com.
2. Log in https://cloud.lighton.ai/access-the-cloud/ with your email and password.
3. Book a time slot for an available Aurora OPU.
Before booking a time slot, please take into account that due to inherent limitations of the booking system, the following restrictions apply. We are actively working on lifting them:
- Booking duration: The minimum booking duration is 10 minutes and the maximum booking duration is 24 hours.
- Booking start time: You may not plan a booking for less than 10 minutes in advance (minimum booking start time = Now+10’). Additionally, a time buffer of 10 minutes exists between bookings for the same OPU. (e.g. if a booking ends at 15:00 a new booking may start after 15:10).
- Booking modification: After a booking has been made, it cannot be modified. Alternatively, you may delete your booking and make a new one. (The credits from the deleted booking will be immediately added back to your account).
- Booking deletion: You may delete a booking until 1 minute before the starting time. (e.g. a booking that starts at 15:00 cannot be deleted after 14:58).
4. A few minutes before your booking starts, you will receive an email with information regarding how to connect to JupyterLab or SSH.
5. Connect to JupyterLab with the link of the email.
6. Check examples in the home directory of your JupyterLab.
7. Create a Jupyter Notebook.
8. Start working!